We Are An Authorized
Strike Light Tactical Throw Light
We Have The Lowest Price
On This State Of The Art Tactical Throw Light
Now On Sale!
Features Of The Remotely Operated Throw-Light:
These FAQs are designed to provide a better understanding of the Throw Light. They provide basic information on the operation of the unit. If you have any questions about the Throw Light that are not covered here or elsewhere on our website, please contact us at 513-550-7425.
1. How long will the Throw-Light last on a single charge?
1 hour to 1.5 hours, depending on the mode of operation, i.e. strobe/siren
2. How long will it take to fully charge the Throw-Light?
From a complete discharge it will take 45 minutes to reach full charge.
3. How many lumens is produced by the Throw-light?
There are 6 Cree XT-E series LED diodes that produce 200 lumens each.
4. How many modes of operation are there?
There are 2 modes of operation. After the key is turned and removed, the device becomes active. The first push of the remote turns on a constant light. The second push puts the device into distraction mode (strobe and sonic alert tone).
5. How far will the remote activate the Throw-Light?
In an open environment, the device can be activated up to 200 yards. Distances change inside buildings and signal obstructions.
6. Is the Throw-Light water proof?
The Strike-Light is not water proof, but can withstand moist conditions such as light exposure to rain, and extreme humidity.
7. If the outer shell gets scored or broken, can I order a replacement?
Yes, contact a customer service representative and one can be ordered. Simply remove the four fasteners and replace the lighting platform into the new enclosure.